Monday 24 June 2013

Happy monday.....

Summer....where art thou.....?

I really need some sunshine....I can't believe we've got to the end of June already, and bar a few glimpses of sunshine, Summer is still conspicuous with her absence....
 
 
The only thing that reminds me that it really should be summer by now, is seeing all the flowers in bloom everywhere.....Because the sky's are still grey, and the temperature still calls for jumpers and coats.....The barbeque is sitting desolate in a forgotten corner of the garden and Little Miss Moo's paddling pool is just gathering dead flies....
 
 
 Apart from the lack of vitamin D , I am also craving some good weather now so that I can get on with a couple of bigger projects I have been itching to do for a while now....
....unfortunately, as I simply haven't got the space indoors, I am depending on the weather so I can get out in the garden to do them.....
...amongst other things I have several bits of furniture that wants a bit of an update, and I have been researching different paints and techniques that I want to share with you...
....But whilst we all wait for summer to come here in the uk, I shall find some nice "rainy day" projects to share with you....
 
 
...I have just put in an order for some new craft supplies, so this weeks DIY will be determined by what arrives first....let's call it a surprise (for me as well as you!!)....
 
Please pop back on Wednesday when I will be revealing my plans for a new Wednesday post concept that I will be running over the summer.....
 
thanks for popping by...
 
xxx
June
 

No comments:

"