Friday 22 March 2013

WELCOME TO NOSTALGIECAT

HELLO!!

My name is June and I decided to start blogging, not to show off my perfect life, but rather to document my pursuit of it.
Now, having said that: "life is a journey, not a destination", so I want this blog to help me ...and hopefully anyone reading it, enjoy all those little moments and things that make up a life!!
I 'll be posting about family life, as we settle in in our "newish" home here in Hertfordshire, the things that make me smile, and my journey as a mother, as well as my DIY PROJECTS...the little things I do to make our house a home.
I plan to post A PROJECT A WEEK, upcycling old furniture, finding new uses for unused things or making things, useful or just pretty, to enhance our home and life!!
I hope to inspire, not just you,the reader, but mostly myself!!!

It may take me some time to get the hang of blogging, but I hope that by putting my life journal out there like this, will spur me into action....so watch this space!!



















No comments:

"